10.15.2011

Due Date


This was me at 37 weeks - a whole lot of belly!  Now you tell me how in the world I could have made it to 40 weeks today, having already had over 13 lbs. of baby in me at that point.  Yup, I agree - IMPOSSIBLE!  Thank goodness twins develop faster so they can come out sooner :)

As much as I loved being pregnant and carrying them around with me everywhere I went (we had some good conversations while in the shower a time or two) I enjoy looking at their sweet faces and smelling their intoxicating baby aroma even more.


3 comments:

  1. I read every word:) I'm so happy for you guys... it really is just the beginning. If I know you, you're gonna love every minute, and completely embrace each moment of the crazy ride that it is to be a mother. Enjoy. We love ya..hope to see you ALL soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summer!!! I LOVE your new blog and I LOVE this top picture! Did you really get NO stretch marks with twins!?! Way to go you!! You look fabulous and your new babes are absolutely adorable. So excited for you and Dave and this new adventure you're embarking on!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lOVE YOUR NEW BLOG DESIGN!! sO FUN TO SEE THESE NEW BABIES IN PERSON, THEY ARE PRECIOUS!!

    CHAOYI

    ReplyDelete