Official Stats -
Ian - 9 lbs 1 oz / 22 inches
Suzette - 9 lbs 2 oz / 21 inches
One month down, oh so many more to go! Dave and I have had so much fun getting to know the newest members of our family these past four weeks. The first two weeks of their life Dave was able to be with me 24/7 and once he went back to work my dad has been coming to help during the day. As for my experience this first month - magical! I've been getting plenty of sleep because of all the help from family which has made such a difference. Our church ward has been amazing providing nearly 3 weeks worth of meals almost each night. All of that adds up to mean I'm able to be fully present in each moment and absorb all the wonders these little guys have to teach me. I am so thankful for each act of kindness that has been bestowed upon our Traxler Tribe. I'm learning quickly that these moments go by all too fast and the opportunity to enjoy them to the fullest degree before they pass us by is priceless.
I can't seem to get enough of their sweet chubby cheeks or their softer than satin skin or the most adorable baby toes you've ever seen. And when I'm in the middle of a 3 am feeding and this is the face I see it makes me think my heart may very well burst from loving Suzette and Ian SO MUCH!
They are so beautiful! I loved looking at your pregnancy progression photos what a good idea! They are so sweet and you guys deserve all the sweetness parenthood has to offer! congrats again!
ReplyDeleteSO cute, I love the smiles! Those pants looked so big on them, I am surprised they fit.
ReplyDelete