11.16.2011

Changes

Diapers.  Our life is filled with them.  Before babies I had no clue about diaper brands, trends or sizes.  Now I feel we've had our crash course in diapering 101.  We went up to a size one what seems like not that long ago, but I kid you not - we may need to make another change to size 2 sooner than later.  Crazy, I know!  In less than two months we will have gone from...



Preemie 
(What happens when your OB says you've started to dilate at 33 weeks?  You dash to the nearest Target after the appt. and pick up a pack of these!  We used them the day we came home from the hospital - a pack of 30 only lasted us that first day and night!)


Newborn


Size 1


The diaper progression

And why go to a size 2?  Our little chunk (aka Suzie) is a whopping 12 pounds!!!  Yup, thats right.  The package for size one says up to 14 lbs., but that's not working out so well for her.  It's just too tight around her plump belly.  We only have a few packages left of size 1 and at the rate we use diapers we'll be testing out size 2 in no time.  Wish us luck!

1 comment: