Official Stats-
Suzie - 12 lbs. 11 oz. / 23 inches
Ian - 12 lbs. 8 oz. / 23 3/4 inches
Look who turned 2 months old on Saturday the 26th
This past month was filled with lots of holiday fun and seemed to go by so fast. We didn't get a single picture to capture the twins first Thanksgiving, but rest assured we know they throughly enjoyed it. How do we know that? Because they spent the day in Grandma and Pop-pop Traxler's arms! I guess they think Ian and Suzie are pretty cute too. Each day we see more and more of their personalities. Suzie is a sweetie pie who likes to nuzzle into your neck and make sweet girly whimpers. Then goes from 0 to 60 and lets out a scream that will leave your eardrum ringing to let you know she is hungry and she wants food NOW! Then once she get what she's after she becomes the sweet little chunker again. She is a pretty good self soother and will usually calm herself after one round of "crying it out" when put down for naps or bedtime. Her hair is growing and no doubt about it she'll be our beautiful brunette. Suzie also has lovely long eyelashes. Her social skills are heart warming seeing as they consist of smiles and cooing babble talk. She even smiles for daddy when he leaves for work in the morning. How can a day start off any better than that?!Ian is my little buddy. I already find myself talking in a lower tone to him than I do to Suzie. You know, because he is so manly. Most of the time Ian is passive and even when upset his cries are like a low bass line compared to Suzie's loud wails. He is very good at tracking and has fun just observing the coming and goings of people around. He often will be entertained for upwards of half and hour watching mommy do her workout routine. He started about a week after Suzie, but now Ian is also smiling. Not so much in response to our smiles, but more so our voices. His blonde fuzz is getting longer and is the softest thing I've ever touched in this world. I could stroke his head all day. Ian's big blue eyes are ones that melt my heart every time. Especially when accompanied by his furrowed brow. Like when I feed him and tell him stories about how great he is and all the awesome things he'll do in his life and he just looks up with those big blue eyes and brings his eyebrows together almost saying, "Mom, I'm just a baby. Don't get a head of yourself." Ahh, love my little buddy to pieces.

awe..so cute. Summer, they are precious. I loved the onesies.
ReplyDeletechaoyi
2 whole months!! I love that you talk to Ian in a lower voice. I think I'm just all high-pitched squeals with my baby boy :o)
ReplyDelete