Super cute hats, right? Having babies born in the fall I was really excited to have fun hats for them to wear in the cooler weather. Well guess who won't be wearing any of these again...
Out of 100 two month old babies only ONE would have a head bigger than Ian! That's right, he is in the 99th percentile for head circumference. Our pediatrician told us at his 2 month visit that is head is pretty large, but nothing to be too concerned about at this time. Then I got the growth charts when our visit was over and holy cow, he wasn't kidding. Ian is nearly off the charts!
Dave and I are just hoping the old wives tale is true that the larger the brain the higher the intelligence :-) So I guess we'll be looking for some bigger winter hats for our big headed boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment