7.18.2012

Are they really mine?

My lovely sisters gave me a professional photo shoot as a baby shower gift.  I decided to wait to use it until the twins were a bit older and more animated.  These were taken by the extremely talented Bonnie of Polka Dot Portraits at their 8 month mark.  She did a great job of capturing each of their personalities.  Ian and Suzette are so cute and precious in these photos that it makes me wonder can these two perfect babies really be mine?  Gifts from God indeed and I feel so privileged to be their mother.  Watching this video melts my heart every time!


If you agree that the photos are amazing and would like Bonnie to take some of your family let me know and I can hook you up with a 10% discount on your own photo shoot through the Polka Dot referral program.

1 comment:

  1. My favorites are Ian at 0:37 and 2:36 and Suzie at 2:17 and the one of Suzie with mom. Fun.

    ReplyDelete