1.04.2012

Proof

For all those who wonder can twins really become accustom to each other's cries and sleep through it?  Or those of you who just don't think it's possible, here is your proof.  And it didn't just last for the length of the video, this is typical during naps everyday with the roles of sleeping and crying swapping between Ian and Suzie.  

Before you judge me for recording this instead of tending to my wailing baby, just keep in mind the video is less than 30 seconds long, for crying out loud (pun intended, hehe).

Yes, I realize our bassinet days are almost over as their arms and hands totally go through the slats when they stretch out.  They're just so perfect for twins and for our small nursery room I want to squeeze as many more weeks out of them as I can.  Rest assured I have 2 cribs in the basement waiting to come up when the time is just right (aka Ian and Suzie gain 2-3 more inches in length).

1 comment:

  1. wow. i am really impressed. she is OUT! i've never seen that before (and believe me, i have A LOT of twin experience.)
    crazy!

    ReplyDelete