Suzette has been full of giggles a few evenings this past week. The other night while I was feeding Ian I yawned and Suzette, who was sitting in a bouncer in front of me, thought it was hilarious and started laughing. Then each time I'd open my mouth as if I was yawning again she just kept giggling. She starts off slow in the movie, but then really gets going (after about the 30 second mark)...
Then just last night my Grandpa was holding Suzette just before I got her ready for bed she started with a case of the giggles again. To me this video is just priceless as it is something Suzie can always look at when she is older and know how adored she was by her Great Grandfather.
I cannot think of anything better than hearing a baby laugh, especially when they're yours!
This is priceless Summer! - Aunt Karen
ReplyDelete