2.22.2012

Pearly Whites

 We were expecting Miss Dribbles (aka Suzie) to be our first teether based on how her gums were looking and that she's been rather temperamental lately.  So we introduced Sophie the Giraffe to her last week and she has been munching away.  I was checking her gums each morning and night to see if any teeth had broken through and then...

Ian beat her to it!  He hadn't been fussy or drooling at all, but then we noticed TWO teeth coming through on Monday.  I know, I know the fussy/drooling part is probably coming.  But for now we are just enjoying the newest milestone of our sweet boy.  

Bye bye baby smile full of adorable gums - hello big boy with teeth!  

1 comment:

  1. So stinkin cute:) congrats Ian on getting some teeth. Hopefully he will be a great teether. Chan never cried when he got teeth, I would check and he would have a new one.

    ReplyDelete