2.20.2012

My Body

Not so long ago (summer of 2010) I looked like this...



and I thought I was fat!  I had little more pudge in the tummy and thighs than I wanted and not to mention I was just a *ahem* few sizes larger than I was when we got married in 2006.  But that happens to everybody, right?!  

Oh little did I know then that the toll of growing TWO human beings inside of me would make me look at those pictures with envy, just a little over a year later.

So this thing that we do as women of having our bodies literally ripped apart to grow these amazing little miracles is of course totally worth it, that's not even a question.  But this is - will I ever get my body back?!?!?!?

Lindsay Brin says yes and man, am I ever holding her to her word!  She and I have become pretty good pals over the past couple months (even though she has no idea who I am).  I really enjoy her upbeat attitude and positive motivation she gives during her workouts and the biggest thing for me - they are practical with having babies around.  Quick and painless, okay well maybe not so painless.  But she has restored my hope that YES I can get my body back, even a body more fit than the one in those beach photos!!!

And now that I've made this public to my blog readers lets just hope I stick with it and actually get some results worthy of an "after" photo

No comments:

Post a Comment