Happy St. Patty's Day!
Instead of forking out nearly $40 for 2 of these...
I decided to run with the cute idea and make our own.
I sure do feel lucky to have these cute faces to look at everyday.
| Ian just warming up... |
| Ian looking at me, Suzie looking at Dave |
| We have a winner! Both looking at me and seem somewhat happy/interested :) |
| "Hey sister, let's hold hands." |
| "Don't worry brother, I've got your back." |
This evening we took Ian and Suzette to a nearby neighborhood in Bethesda called Kenwood. Breathtaking! The pictures do not do it enough justice. If you live locally you MUST make your way to this neighborhood in person during the next week or two to see the gorgeous cherry blossoms in person. Strolling the tree lined streets under a canopy of blossoms, feeling the warm breeze, enjoying all the smiles and sweet comments of the passersby who loved seeing Ian and Suzie was the perfect way to end our first St. Patrick's day as a family of four.

No comments:
Post a Comment