3.13.2012

Newest Niece

Two weeks ago on Tuesday, February 28th my brother and SIL welcomed Reese Alexandra Hellie into their family.  I had the pleasure of seeing her at 1 day old and she is precious!  I could not be more thrilled for my sweet sister-in-law, Jamie, to have this amazing experience of motherhood and it's been so fun to see my brother, Brook, who has always been so good with children to have a lovely baby girl of his own.
Born 2.28.12 @ 7:48pm / 7 lbs. 0.5 oz / 19.5 inches long


Already a super star requesting, "no more pictures please" and knowing from the moment she entered this world right where her thumb was and how to get it into her mouth Reese is a girl full of personality and knows exactly what she wants!  She also has the most beautiful skin tone of any of my parents grandchildren.  I'm jealous!  And how cute are those those lips?!  Reese is 5 months younger than Suzie & Ian and I can't wait to see what fun these cousins will have growing up so close in age to each other.


Want to know something else that melted my heart?  This sweet girl's middle name came from someone pretty special, her Uncle Nick (my brother who passed away in 1998) whose middle name was Alexander.  I love the she will forever have that connection with him.  Oh Reese, you are adored by all those around you and couldn't have been born to better parents!  We are all so glad you've arrived safe and sound and just as beautiful as can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment