| Ian trying to "fill" daddy's shoes |
| Suzie "helping" daddy wash the family minivan |
| Adella getting some sweet morning loves from daddy |
Yesterday we celebrated our 7 year anniversary and Father's Day. It was a good day. I am so thankful for the way Dave loves our children. It is tender and sweet. He strives to do what will be best for them each day. The sacrifices he makes on their behalf may never be recognized by them, but they will always feel the effects of them (i.e. waking up and leaving for work early so he can always be home for dinner, bath and bedtime). He loves Suzette, Ian and Adella in such a deep, full and complete way it's hard to describe in words. Oh how I love how he loves them!
| Ian has channeled his inner Linus lately by carrying his blanket everywhere |
Suzie takes after Dave in many (okay, almost all) of her physical traits. The one I'm the most thrilled about is her curly hair! I've ALWAYS wanted a daughter with curly hair.
Ian and Suzie with daddy before church...
and Adella with daddy after church. Due to nap schedules we didn't get photo with all three.
Dave, we love you! Thank you for being the amazing father you are.
No comments:
Post a Comment